Here are a few ways to embark on a successful career without college:
- Earn a relevant certification.
- Know your career aptitude.
- Look for on-the-job training.
- Try for an adult internship.
- Check out these sample job titles for flexible work that can offer a great career without college:
- Start Your Job Search.
How can I get rich without a degree?
Climb the Ladder Without a College Degree
You don’t have to launch your own company or earn a college degree to become rich. For example, you could become a web designer, detective or pilot without a degree – they will just require some training.
Do you need a degree to be successful?
College degrees don’t always pay well or guarantee a job.
But for every high paying degree, there are two low paying degrees. The truth many people aren’t willing to admit is you don’t need a college degree to be successful. But you do need an education, along with a desire to continue to learn, work hard, and adapt.
What jobs can I do from home without a degree?
10 Work-from-Home Jobs That Don’t Require a College Degree
- Customer Service. In the past, companies like Hilton and even Apple have put the call out for remote workers to provide customer support via phone calls or online chatting.
- Data entry.
- Virtual assistant.
- Web developer.
- Claims Adjuster.
- Web search evaluator.
How much can you make without a college degree?
In 2014, workers without high-school diplomas earned $24,000 annually; workers with high-school diplomas earned $30,500; workers who completed some college earned $31,900 and workers with a bachelor’s degree earned $49,900.