How do I go from broke to rich?
6 steps to get ‘super rich,’ from a man who went from broke to
- Step 1: Mentally commit. Getting rich starts with your mindset — with the belief that you really can accumulate wealth.
- Step 2: Do the math.
- Step 3: Increase your income.
- Step 4: Find out who has money and spend time with them.
- Step 5: Stay broke.
- Step 6: Save to invest, don’t save to save.
What can I do to become a millionaire?
Here are eight ways to become a millionaire.
- Develop Your Career and Expertise. Mint Images/Getty Images.
- Save Diligently and Invest for Growth. Sean Russell/Getty Images.
- Create Intellectual Property.
- Build a Business.
- Invest in Real Estate.
- Hire a Financial Adviser.
- Make Smart Investments.
- Create a Financial Plan.
How can I get rich quick?
Tony Robbins shares 5 ways to get rich faster
- Save more and invest the difference. Saving is not exactly sexy, but it’s a highly effective strategy for growing your net worth.
- Earn more and invest the difference.
- Reduce your fees and taxes, and invest the difference.
- Get better returns.
- Change your lifestyle.
How can I get rich fast for free?
16 ways to get cash:
- Take online surveys.
- Earn points for gift cards.
- Score an easy $10 with Ebates.
- Earn a free $5 with Inbox Dollars.
- Rack up some Swagbucks.
- Let Trim save you money.
- Make bank playing trivia.
- Use rewards credit cards.