What do you give when you have no money?
You may be tempted to put gifts on credit. Don’t give into that feeling — no gift is worth going into debt to purchase.
There are many ways to have a family night and not spend a lot of money, such as:
- Going bowling.
- Seeing a matinee movie.
- Visiting a local zoo or museum.
- Playing miniature golf.
How can you help someone with no money?
Here are eight alternative ways you can be generous and help others without spending any money.
- Volunteer at a Food Bank or Soup Kitchen.
- Donate Toys, Clothes and Christmas Décor.
- Invite a Family Over for Dinner.
- Dress Up as Santa or Mrs. Claus and Visit a Children’s Hospital.
What can you do to give back?
Consider the following as ways you can start volunteering and pay your good fortune forward.
- Offer to Help Family.
- Volunteer at Your Local School.
- Organize a Yard Sale for Charity.
- Visit a Senior Center.
- Coach a Local Youth Team.
- Tutor a Student.
- Fix and Serve Meals.
- Serve on a Community Board.
What give back means?
Others may declare that “giving back” means allocating your time to those less fortunate instead of writing a check or throwing a lavish party in the name of charity.