4 Types of Income
- Earned Income. What I more specifically mean by this is income from your job or business.
- Investment Income. If you made money from your work, as described above, those savings can be put to work!
- Inherited Income. Okay, this doesn’t apply to me.
- Passive Income. This is an area that I think has a lot of shades of gray.
What are the 5 types of income?
There are five heads of income—salary, income from house/property, profit from business or profession, capital gains and income from other sources.
What are the different types of income?
There are three types of income- earned, portfolio and passive. There is also a small subset of passive income called non-passive income. Earned income is income that is a direct result of your labor.
What are the four main categories of income?
The four categories of income are wages or compensation of employees, net interest, rental income, and corporate profits.
What are the three different types of income?
3 types of income: Active, Portfolio and Passive Income
- There are 3 types of income: active income, passive income and portfolio income.
- Dictionary.com says: Income for which services have been performed.
- Wikipedia says:
- Portfolio income is income from investments, including dividends, interest, royalties, and capital gains.