10 Jobs that pay £20 per hour
- Investment analysts. provide information and reports to help stock market traders, stockbrokers and fund managers make decisions about investments.
- Hospital and health service managers.
- Financial advisers.
- Management consultants.
- Electronics engineers.
- Public relations managers.
- Production managers.
- Bank managers.
Is 20 dollars an hour good money?
If you make $20 per hour, your Yearly salary would be $39,000. This result is obtained by multiplying your base salary by the amount of hours, week, and months you work in a year, assuming you work 37.5 hours a week.
What is the salary of 20 an hour?
What jobs make $25 an hour?
If you have a specific paycheck in mind, check out these 25 jobs that pay $25 an hour.
- Loan officer. Hourly wage: $25/hour.
- Self-enrichment education teacher.
- Forensic science technician.
- Writer and editor.
- Radiologic technologist and technician.
- Medical scientist.
- Producer and director.
- Detective and criminal investigator.
9 Jan 2009
What jobs pay 100 an hour?
So we have done the research to find jobs that pay atleast $100 An Hour.
- Underwater Welder.
- Tattoo Artist.
- Freelance Photographer.
- Interior Designer.
- Hand or Feet Model.