What can I do with 5000 dollars?
The 7 Best Ways to Invest $5,000 of Your Savings
- Save with an online bank.
- Think about certificates of deposit (CDs) or money market accounts.
- Consider investing in a Roth IRA.
- Research online investment firms.
- Invest in actively managed mutual funds.
- Go for index funds.
How can I invest $1000?
10 Smart Ways to Invest $1,000
- Reduce Debt.
- Try Peer-to-Peer Lending.
- Invest in Index Funds.
- Get Help From a Robo-Advisor.
- Open a Roth IRA.
- Invest in Yourself.
- Create an Emergency Fund.
- Start a Small Business.
What can I invest in to make money?
- Play the stock market. Day trading is not for the faint of heart.
- Invest in a money-making course. Investing in yourself is one of the best possible investments you can make.
- Trade commodities.
- Trade cryptocurrencies.
- Use peer-to-peer lending.
- Trade options.
- Flip real estate contracts.
How can I invest $2000?
Five ways to invest $2,000
- Boost your retirement plan contributions. If you are not already maxing out your 401k or IRA, then consider using your extra money to do so before making any other investments.
- Index ETFs.
- Mutual funds.
- Buy solid, dividend-paying stocks.
- Pay down debt.