50 Amazing Things You Can Buy for $5 (Or Less!)
- A water temperature indicator. $3.96; buy now at Amazon.
- A set of sheet grippers. $3.99; buy now at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- A gold face mask. $3.99; buy now at Target.
- 3D cookie cutters. $2.93; buy now at Amazon.
- An artificial plant.
- Fun paper clips.
- An MP3 player.
- A fleece throw.
What can you buy on Amazon for under $5?
13 Useful Products You Can Get On Amazon For Under $5
- Trash Bag Holder. Price: $0.29 + $2.99 shipping.
- Small Purse Organizer. Price: $2.20 + FREE shipping.
- Tea Infuser Strainers. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- 10-Piece Makeup Brush Set. Price: $4.99 (Prime eligible)
- Utensil Stand. Price: $0.01 + $4.98 shipping.
- Silicone Whisk.
- Flower Drain Cover.
- Egg Separator.
What can you buy with a dollar?
What can you buy for a dollar?
- Cup of Coffee – $1 at McDonald’s. Source: McDonalds.com.
- A Song – $0.99 on iTunes.
- Hair Accessory – $1 at Kmart.
- Razor Blades – $1 / month from Dollar Shave Club.
- Mascara – $1 from e.l.f.
- Scissors – $0.49 at Office Depot.
- Scratch Tickets.
- Bus Trip – Megabus Tickets from $1.
What can I get for 7 dollars?
Things You Can Buy For 7 Dollars
- A combo at a fast food restaurant.
- A fruit smoothie.
- 2 scoops of ice cream at Baskin Robbins.
- 2 bottle of Kambucha tea drink.
- A fancy drink at Starbucks.
- A pair of cheap earrings.
- A poutine (its French fries with cheese curds and gravy)
- 2 bags of chips.
How can I get things cheap on Amazon?
8 Ways to Save Money Every Time You Shop at Amazon
- Try before you buy.
- Pay for Prime for only part of the year.
- Pay even less for Prime.
- Shop with a Prime Rewards credit card.
- Use coupons, discounts, and price guarantees.
- Time your purchase right.
- Accept slow shipping.
- Skip Prime altogether.