Here are the best investments in 2019:
Government bond funds.
Municipal bond funds.
Short-term corporate bond funds.
What should I invest in to make money?
- Play the stock market. Day trading is not for the faint of heart.
- Invest in a money-making course. Investing in yourself is one of the best possible investments you can make.
- Trade commodities.
- Trade cryptocurrencies.
- Use peer-to-peer lending.
- Trade options.
- Flip real estate contracts.
How do you know if it’s a good investment?
How to Tell If an Investment Is Good or Bad
- Stock Price. Review a stock’s historical price changes over the past 12 months to get a sense of overall performance.
- Balance Sheet. Look at a company’s most recent financial statements included in quarterly reports.
- Bonds. Identify the yield — the return expressed as a percentage — on bonds that you are considering.
What is the best investment?
The Top 16 Best Low Risk Investments With The Highest Returns:
- Municipal Bonds.
- Credit Card Rewards.
- U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Cash Value Life Insurance.
- Online Checking Account.
- Bank Bonuses.
- Preferred Stocks (medium risk)
How can I grow my money fast?
Here are 5 smart ways to invest $10,000:
- Invest in Mutual Funds or Stocks.
- Open a High-Yield Savings or Money Market Account.
- Try Out Peer-to-Peer Lending through Lending Club or Prosper.
- Start your dream business.
- Open a Roth IRA.