Read on to learn about the best ETFs you can buy today.
- Best Overall: Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO)
- Best No-Fee: Fidelity ZERO Total Market Index Fund (FZROX)
- Best for Active Traders: SPDF S&P 500 ETF (SPY)
- Best for Small-Cap Stocks: iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM)
What is the best ETF for 2019?
5 top ETFs for 2019
- Top S&P 500 ETF – iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV) 2018 performance: -4.5 percent.
- Top VIX ETF – ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (VIXY) 2018 performance: 66.8 percent.
- Top high-dividend ETF – Vanguard High Dividend Yield (VYM)
- Top health care ETF – Vanguard Health Care Index Fund (VHT)
3 Jul 2019
Which is better ETF or index fund?
Differences Between Index Funds and ETFs
Lower expense ratios can provide a slight edge in returns over index funds for an investor, at least in theory. ETFs can have higher trading costs, however. But the primary difference is that index funds are mutual funds and ETFs are traded like stocks.
What is the best performing ETF?
U.S. Stock ETFs
- #1 iShares MSCI USA Equal Weighted ETF EUSA.
- #2 SPDR® MSCI USA StrategicFactors ETF QUS.
What is the best S&P 500 index fund?
Benzinga picked the best S&P 500 index funds based on the above criteria.
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund Investor Shares (VFINX) The fund’s performance.
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX) The fund’s performance.
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY)
- Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund (SWPPX)
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV)
12 Jun 2019