Here is a list of the top 10 low stress jobs with the most recent information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Computer and Information Systems Manager.
- Dietician or Nutritionist.
- Hair Stylist.
- Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Medical Records Technician.
What are the highest paying low stress jobs?
The top 10 low-stress jobs that pay over $100,000
- Actuary. Monster job summary: “Designs insurance, financial, pension plans and ensures that those plans maintained on a sound financial basis.
- Food Technologist.
- Marketing Manager.
- Operations Research Analyst.
What are the least stressful jobs?
Instead, opt for one of these 10 jobs listed below.
The least stressful job in America pays $71,410—here are the other 9
- Diagnostic medical sonographer.
- Compliance officer.
- Hair stylist.
- University professor.
- Medical records technician.
What is the easiest job that pays the most?
What Constitutes an Easy Job That Pays Well?
- Graphic Designer.
- Garbage or Recycling Collector.
- Medical Transcriptionist.
- Massage Therapist.
- Long-Haul Truck Driver.
- Public Transit Operator. There aren’t too many easy jobs that pay well without experience or prior training, but this one typically does.
What jobs will be in demand in 2019?
Here are the most in-demand jobs for 2019
- Application software developer. Annual median salary: $101,790.
- Medical services manager. Annual median salary: $98,350.
- Registered nurse. Annual median salary: $70,000.
- Medical technologist. Annual median salary: $51,770.
- Construction laborer. Annual median salary: $34,350.
- Nursing assistant.
- Home health aide.