Here are 10 jobs that could make you a billionaire:
- Investment Banker. Forbes. Case Study: Jorge Paulo Lemann.
- Author. Urbanette. Case Study: J.K. Rowling.
- Athlete. ESPN. Case Study: Michael Jordan.
- Entrepreneur. Entrpreneur.
- Lawyer. WTH Holdings.
- Real Estate Developer. South China Morning Post.
- Surgeon. Forbes.
- Inventor. Digital Trends.
31 Mar 2017
What are the richest people’s jobs?
7 Best Careers If You Want to Be a Millionaire
- Lawyers. For 2014, lawyers earned a median annual income of $133,470.
- Engineers. Income wise, engineering depends largely on the area of specialization.
- Medical Doctors and Surgeons.
- Investment Banker.
- Real Estate Broker or Agent.
- Insurance Broker or Agent.
4 Apr 2019
What makes a billionaire?
Billionaire. A billionaire, in countries that use the short scale number naming system, is a person with a net worth of at least one billion (1,000,000,000, i.e. a thousand million) units of a given currency, usually major currencies such as the United States dollar, the euro or the pound sterling.
Is anyone a trillionaire?
No, there is not even single a single trillionaire at the moment.World richest person bill gates net worth is 79.2 billion dollar or 0.079 trillion.9 Apr 2018
How can I be a billionaire?
Keys to Becoming a Billionaire
- Listen to Your Own Drummer. Find your own niche, and don’t try to copy what has worked for other people.
- Dream Big.
- Be Totally Committed to Success.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fail.
- Pay Attention to the Details.
- Build a Trustworthy Team of Advisors and Partners.
- Never Forget the Customer.
What careers make a lot of money?
Here are the 25 best-paying jobs, according to Glassdoor:
- Physician. Median base salary: $180,000.
- Lawyer. Median base salary: $144,500.
- R&D manager. Median base salary: $142,120.
- Software development manager. Median base salary: $132,000.
- Pharmacy manager.
- Strategy manager.
- Software architect.
- Integrated circuit designer engineer.
Who is the youngest billionaire?
Jenner, age 21, is also the youngest billionaire on Earth, displacing Norwegian heiresses Alexandra Andresen, 22, and her sister Katharina, 23, who had been the youngest billionaires on the Forbes list for three consecutive years and are now second and third youngest.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
Billionaire philanthropist could enter an unprecedented class of wealth within the next 25 years, a report from Oxfam suggests. Bill Gates may be $915.6 billion away from becoming the world’s first trillionaire, but new research suggests he’s closer than some might think.
How can I become a billionaire before 40?
Suggested clip 80 seconds
The Best Way to Be a Billionaire Before You’re 40 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip