Method 4 Occupying Your Time
- Apply for jobs every day.
- Take a class to gain new skills.
- Get an apprenticeship.
- Start your own business.
- Volunteer to gain experience.
- Work on your resume.
- Focus on your appearance.
- Stay busy.
What do you do when you have no job?
10 Things You Should Do If You’re Unemployed
- Keep a Schedule. It’s fine to take a few days after you’re finished at work to relax, but try not to get too comfortable.
- Join a Temp Agency.
- Work Online.
- Get Organized.
- Increase Your Skills.
- Treat Yourself.
What do you do when you have no money at all?
31 Things To Do When You Have No Money
- Join a contest like a beauty contest or fitness contest.
- Baby-sit a child.
- Perform in the street.
- Join a carnival or any free festivals.
- Take a video to put on YouTube.
- Sell your old stuff.
- Build A Mobile App.
- Grab your camera and take photos around.
How do you survive being unemployed?
I lived well and you can too.
- Apply for unemployment benefits. You can claim unemployment benefits if you lost your job through no fault of your own.
- Go on an unemployed budget.
- Start the job hunt.
- Look for temporary work.
- Boost your savings.
- Keep to a schedule.
- Don’t stop having fun.
Can I survive without working?
Yes, it is possible to live without a job. However, it is not possible to live, without some sort of access to food, water, shelter, and probably clothing. Without those things, you will die. So how can you get them without a traditional job?