Here are six proactive steps to take if you don’t get the job.
- Take time to grieve.
- Send a thank you note.
- Respectfully ask for feedback.
- Pick yourself up and continue your job search.
- Ask if there is another opening in the company that could match your job skills.
How do I survive without a job?
Here’s How I Make a Good Living Without Working Full Time
- Control Your Expenses. If you want to avoid jobs, it helps to be a bit frugal.
- Diversify Your Income.
- Always Have Money in the Bank.
- Keep Looking for New Sources of Income.
- Consider “Employment Projects”
- Have Only Good Debt.
- Plan for Changes.
How can I make money if I don’t have a job?
Here are some of my favorite ways to earn money without a job:
- INVEST IN REAL ESTATE.
- RENT OUT A ROOM.
- PAY OFF AND OR REFINANCE DEBT.
- EARN CASH FOR THE SHOPPING YOU’RE ALREADY DOING.
- START A BLOG AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE.
- SELF-PUBLISH A BOOK.
- CREATE A PRODUCT.
- RENT OUT YOUR STUFF.
What do you do when you have no work at work?
Just some things I’ve done to keep my mind busy — pick and choose those that might work for you.
- Create a new challenge.
- Pursue your next job.
- List your life goals.
- Read Zen Habits.
- Declutter your workspace.
- Pursue a hobby.
- Make your work a game.
- Educate yourself.