12 Things You Should Do in Your 20s
- Pay attention to your mental health.
- Chase your dream job.
- Travel lots — and sometimes alone.
- 4. Make time for your best friends.
- Live on your own.
- Love yourself and be loved.
- Buy that incred piece of clothing.
- Don’t be afraid to ask.
How can I be successful in my 20s?
10 Things to Do in Your 20s So You’re Successful in Your 30s
- Discover your passions. Your 20s are a time to discover who you are and what you care about.
- Build foundational life skills.
- Be open to different paths.
- Learn to manage your money.
- Cultivate marketable skills.
- Find your balance.
- Push outside your comfort zone.
What should I do in my late 20s?
Here are 30 things you can begin to do to change your life for the better for the rest of your 20s:
- Leave the past behind you.
- Turn all negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Think outside the box.
- Do something that scares you.
- Don’t put up with people who don’t treat you well.
- Treat others with kindness.
- Do good deeds.
How can I be healthy in my 20s?
Healthy living in your 20s
- Eat healthy — use the MyPlate Plan to get started.
- Get at least 30 minutes of physical activity.
- Get at least 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
- Reach and maintain a healthy weight.
- Get help to quit or not start smoking.
- Limit alcohol use to 1 drink or less.
- Not use illegal drugs or misuse prescription drugs.