Public Provident Fund
It is one of the safest and most secure long-term investment options amongst the best investment options in India.
It is totally tax-free.
A PPF account can be opened in a bank or post office.
The invested money is locked for the tenure of 15 years.
Where should I invest my money in 2019?
Here are the best investments in 2019:
- Certificates of deposit.
- Money market accounts.
- Treasury securities.
- Government bond funds.
- Municipal bond funds.
- Short-term corporate bond funds.
- Dividend-paying stocks.
- High-yield savings account.
Which investments have the best returns?
The Top 16 Best Low Risk Investments With The Highest Returns:
- Municipal Bonds.
- Credit Card Rewards.
- U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Cash Value Life Insurance.
- Online Checking Account.
- Bank Bonuses.
- Preferred Stocks (medium risk)
What are the ways to invest?
Top 10 Ways to Invest Money
- Company Stocks. Investing in a company by purchasing shares through a stock broker is one of the most popular types of investing.
- Raw Material.
- Life Insurance.
How can I get high interest on my money in India?
6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Open fixed deposits account online. You do get extra interest by opening an account online.
- Look for company deposits.
- Submit form 15g and 15h.
- Apply for cumulative deposits.
- Do not withdraw your deposits early.
- Place deposit in the name of parents.