Turakhia, 36, became one of India’s youngest self-made billionaires two years ago after selling his ad-tech startup Media.net to a consortium led by China’s Beijing Miteno Communication Technology for roughly $900 million.
Who is the first youngest self made billionaire?
Most college-aged kids get by with minimum wage paychecks. 21-year-old Kylie Jenner was just named the youngest self-made billionaire. Forbes announced Tuesday that Jenner had surpassed Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who was 23 when he reached the billion dollar-mark.
Who is the richest kid in India?
Here’s What The Children Of India’s Richest People Are Up To
- Akash and Isha Ambani, children of Mukesh Ambani.
- Aditya Mittal, son of Lakshmi Mittal.
- Vanisha Mittal, daughter of Lakshmi Mittal.
- Rishad Premji, son of Azim Premji.
- Aalok Shanghvi, son of Dilip Shanghvi.
- Cyrus Pallonji Mistry, son of Pallonji Mistry.
- Smiti Ruia, daughter of Ravi Ruia.
Who is the richest person in the world 2019?
The 25 Richest People in the World 2019
- Carlos Slim Helu. Net Worth: $60.1 Billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net Worth: $64 Billion.
- Larry Ellison. Net Worth: $64.9 Billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg. Net Worth: $67.4 Billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net Worth: $84.8 Billion.
- Bernard Arnault. Net Worth: $93.9 Billion.
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $102.1 Billion.
- Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: $153.72 Billion.
How many billionaires are there in India?
India added 18 new billionaires last year, raising the count of its three-comma club to 119, the report noted. This is also the first time that their combined wealth has crossed the $400 billion mark—”the single largest annual increase since the 2008 global financial crisis,” the report said.